Monday, September 13, 2010

Die tonight

Now we on - you see the spotlight on us and we share it with all y'all that rock with us
Until I'm gone - ever word I write is honest and I promise when I bomb the shit is serious I'm not kiddin
Leegit and Gorgs got these cock suckers shittin they pants
We takin over for the kids In the stands
That wanna see us on the court fuck a jury fuck a court
I sell you lines dope as coke and I'm never gettin caught
When I'm gone my songs'll have chills runnin up yo spine
My words easy to swallow like pills fuckin up yo mind
There's some food for thought
I'll never lose my balls
Elephantitis hell of a writer hear the oohs and arrs
Rappers wanna lift they game but they got arthritis
They wanted to spit at us, instead they like us
I pull a massive heist then I fled to china
I'm the worlds coolest motherfuckin web designer


Esssss...

No comments: