Monday, September 13, 2010

Nowhere

It's them lads with the fucked up minds you so addicted to
You heard esscays a prince but is it true
Don't get it misconstrued
I'm rippin thru ya physical tissue turn it to fishfood ya mental rekindled with sinful thoughts
I hit you bitch you don't know shit unroll you know me homie blow me you phonie shit cunt cronie saw you at the station chroming bitch I'll piss on you
You a crack fiend while I'm up in that scene
Rappin and mackin and flashin that queen with some fat green
And a big ass grin in two seconds we pashin
She gives me a pashionate tounge lashin my life's a mad dream
Who's the king him soppin gin on lees front porch
We the ones them bitches come for the ones the cum for
Takin off like a concord beyond stars
Dick riders better get on board while I'm still hard for real
Forein seas are where I call home
Fallin love with georgeous girls in every country and I bring em all home


Esssss...

No comments: