Sunday, August 22, 2010

Alcoholic

Dropped my phone and I lost my wallet
And I bet that you fuckin stole it
I'm a drunk I'm a I'm a I'm a drunk nah nah nay I ain't no alcoholic

Ain't been that long since I saw it.
Can I use your phone to call it. I I'm a drunk I'm a I'm a drunk nah nah nah ain't no alcoholic

Bout to start a fire pass that lighter man I'm bout to burn it up

I'm a drunk I'm a I'm a I'm a drunk nah nah nah I ain't no alcoholic

It gets warm everytime that I breeze thru
And I walk to the bar take a seat too
Then I saw this diamond she caught my eye and I saw her admiring me too

I could tell this dime had a sweet tooth
Had a look in her eye like she seen food
And she wants me to unleah the beast or at least let her see girl you tryna be cute?

Don't act like you don't know me.
Baby all your other dudes so corny
I can teach you things I could be your king
I could show you how to use my pony

I love the way your body moves so slowly
Girl I wanna make you so horny
But I gotta ask just one favour
I lost my phone can you just call me

------


Girl I know you love my swag
Ad tha way I does my dance
Know you love my custom wallet
Shits imported from japan

Don't need to tell you I'm the man
Already got you wondering
Don't wanna stop you do what you got to
Got you cuz you understand

Still checking out the scenery
Baby everything ain't what it seems to be
Cuz I do what I does and I does what I do when I do what I do I do it easily

Girl you ain't really why my type seems to be
But it seems we be on the same frequency
Girl you make me feel great seeing you smile all day
You seem to know a few things about pleasing me.



Esssss...

No comments: