Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Say nothin

Ayo I'm back with a vengence I don't give a fuck man
Fuck all the bitchen man u bitches sayin nothin
I don't waste time with no grapevine rustling
Im a straight shine when the baseline punch in
Be who you are, you need a few scars
I step in the limelight an I leave as a star
I can see the future so I see me tomorrow
Your lookin at a champ man it's more than survival
Don't look up to me I ain't Jesus
I didn't write this shit, I just released it
It's a gift from god right to my fans he speaks with my mouth and writes with my hand
While the whole worlds runnin outta dry land
Suckas caught up in violence I hear the violins
I see the curtains closing there's too much garbage in my sea
The skys dieing of thirst while y'all bitch about me


Esssss...

No comments: