Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Say nothin 2nd verse

Now we've ran outta dues to pay so we got moves to make
Pollute my space I'll probably have to bruise your face
I cruise with greats y'all crews are late
The worlds best shit ain't touching what we used to make
The best that ever done it you know who comes first bitch I could kill two stones with one bird
I fly through the sky dude I can't be touched
I'm high till I die I'm a fancy fuck
In a warzone I leave no one standin
Shit cunts ahoy better load the cannons
Just look what I did with a zero dollar budget
I rapped I sung I mixed I published
I'm probably yo father, probably your maker
You sick a shit music then I'm probably your savior
You shit rappers hate just know I ain't listening
Everyone knows we don't start trends we finish em

Kind regards


Esssss...

No comments: