Sunday, November 7, 2010

I cherish every breath cuz my breath speaks greatness
Make every step count cuz my steps leave craters
Hate hearing people say that destiny makes us
That powerless thinkin is especially dangerous

I fear complacency I can't bare to wait and see
That's basically givin up, I'm gettin up chasin dreams
Fuck livin vacantly, death keeps chasin me
Fuck a day dream I keep focussed till my days are a dream

Impossible is nothin thirst is everything
Obey your instincts, stay away from wedding rings
Unroll you know exactly what you want
People say I'm too picky should go back to bein a slut

But I crave for something special, crave for something real
That's why I'm only focussed on rap and my next meal
Had so much bad karma hope there's no more left
I feel the sun shinin on my yo I'm oh so blessed





I'd never say that I'm a rightous man
But I would say that I have the right to win
I'm standing on the stage feelin like a king
I'm at the finish line thinking that I might give in

But I gotta stay stronger cuz results could be tragic
There's a reason they don't make space shuttles outta plastic
It ain't brain science, it ain't rocket surgery
Don't gotta be a genius to understand perfectly

I'm seein the light,
finished my search for the meaning of life
And realised that the meaning was right
Before my eyes the whole time didn't need no sign
It's like the hand of god touched my face and stopped me goin blind

The life of a pessimist ain't all it's cracked up to be
I'd way rather live a life of luxury
I can't work this nine to five job every day and do it properly
It's stopping me from makin music and following gods prophecy


Esssss...

No comments: