Sunday, November 7, 2010

I'm at the top of a mountain, balancing on one foot
It's a great view could breath take you with one look
One of the best mcs to ever grace the stage
You can deny my talent but you can't take it away

You can crucify me, while I'm savin the day
But I am who I am, you don't gotta say it's okay
Try to scratch the surface and find a way to my brain
But I got more fuckin layers than a paper mâché

While rapper rapin the game committing highway robbery
They make a mockery of hip hop done properly
I'm no one elses property I am my own lottery
Now that I'm outta poverty ain't no man stopping me

I worked my ass off earned everything I got
So far lost $10,000 on hip hop
Happiness has a price, but it worth the sacrifice
Thousands of hours well spent cuz they brought me back to life

And I swear to tell the whole truth and nothin but the truth
So help me god, I'm never gonna lose
Tho I walk thru the valley of the shadow of death
All the evil in the world couldn't make me miss a step





Esssss...

No comments: