Monday, November 8, 2010

Nah I ain't perfect, but I should probably try to be
At 21 Alex the great made a new dynasty
Gotta make it happen now got no time to lose
I can't talk right now I got crimes to do
This rap shits just a small measure of my eloquence
An IQ test couldn't measure my intelligence
I've had moments of disgraceful behavior
All the while knowing that it ain't in my nature
Used to blame everybody else for my problems
The problem with problems is blame doesn't solve them
Can't run from my life I ain't no coward with no responsibility there ain't no power



Baby I still got it, baby I still got it

I been thru hell but I came back thought I'd lose my soul on the way back
I don't need a bently or a maybach even without it I I got the same swag



Times goin too fast it's already next year
And it took me since the beginning of time to get here
I've always been a closed person hard to get near
Sometimes we cry with everything except tears
Till my momma told me wake up stop being a loner
Son you spent the first week of your life in a deep coma

That put shit into perspective that's why I ain't stopping
Yeah life's hard, but I don't like the other option
Take a look at your life is it a gift or a curse
Is shit gettin better or is shit gettin worse
If it a happened to someone else would they get just as hurt
Or does your untrained eye see gold dust as dirt

Hit Meh


I got a future worth livin for a family worth dyin for
Some of my plans ain't worked that's the reason I'm tryin more
My fans get stronger as my music gets better
Got an army by my side we goin thru this shit together
So I take each day as it comes I ain't perfect
But I keep a smile on my face just cuz I deserve it
I regret alot of things but Id take back none
Even the shit that I might suffer pay back from
I've hurt many people that I loved and hated
And I gotta say that either way it's overrated
I just wanna be the man that I promised I'd be
And I gotta start that by being honest with me


Esssss...

No comments: