Friday, February 11, 2011

Fame

Hands in the air, prayin for the fame
best drug of choice i won't ever be the same
I'm already insane, that shit'll double down
girl you say i fucked you then, back then there was nothin round

so you're in trouble now, see i don't fuck around
i make the stereo sweat gold when i knuckle down
i got it all for the takin, but what if i can't take it
will the fame wear me out? nah i strip that fame naked

got the crowd fist pumpin like wow this shits jumpin
that's what makes it worth while stylin on a minx fuck it
i'm a live my life in bright lights cuz my sight
is highlighted till the death of me grindin for the recipe

speedin down the ave red light cameras flashin
papparazzi on my sac imagine how it happened
so go and tell yo dawgs whats pappin
kidnappin and jackin that fame, you wanted action.

No comments: