Friday, February 11, 2011

Beast Mentality

I devour everything i got a beast mentality
I prey on pretty babes and i eat them, casually
A dog with a pedigree that you aint ever seen
don't be mad i bit yo head off cuz i chew on everything

your a worm you can eat shit and love it
it aint a secret your a leech tryna feed on my blood
fuck your cheap tricks all you puppies see me and go
cuz every friday i turn into deebo OHH NOOO

i'm a lion, raw, covered in scandal
followed by the papparazzi, discover channel
my dicks always wet that's the reason it's shiny
balls so big they drag a few meters behind me

i'm a killa, serial, iller than venerial
and when i'm done your army gets a military burial
the world is my property, i'm up inside your dreams and
you can feel the mind fuckery from a motherfuckin demon i'm a beast

No comments: