Friday, February 11, 2011

You Know What To Do

I'm steppin in hardwired, geared for success
never fear when i'm here, you can cheer for the best
i got malicious intent, and i'm a swing for the fence
better be vicious if your picthin if you blink you get decked

you got no chance, i'm fast as lightnin, you wanna slow dance
swinging that fist so harmlessly, you tryna hold hands
i get em high, that's why they call me the dope man
i told them, words are cheap, lyrics are golden

you don't know who i am but my authority's clear
you don't know where you goin then you already there
i'm the phantom of the hip hopera, king cobra
can't sleep on me the fear'll give em insomnia

i got legendary status my intention is to savagely ravage the rap game
EVERY SENTENCE CAUSES DAMAGE
When i step onto the campus hear em mention i'm the baddest and that is a fact maine
GOT A MENTAL FULL OF MADNESS

No comments: